Monday, July 25, 2011

The story of the Red Block

Well today was my first day really working with kids and needless to say I'm not very good at it. So God decided to send me a huge blessing in the form of a giant red lego block. It all started when Whitney was holding a small girl who was throwing a fit and crying and could not be comforted. As a joke I picked up a red block that was sitting next to them and said "Here now you have a red block and everythign is all better." Well as soon as I handed it to the girl she stopped crying and just sat there with the block. Well this was quite astounding so we decided to try using the block on some other kids. Every single one of them that was crying immediately stopped as soon they came into contact with the block. So this little magic device was dubbed "The Block of Happiness!"
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment