Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Nannies

With Olivia's help (Olivia is one of our translators), I had the opportunity to bring the devotional message to the nannies.  I spoke a little about My Heart, Christ's Home and how God loves us too much to leave garbage in our lives or let us settle for second best.  I also spoke about building personal monuments to God's faithfulness that allow us to see His past work in our lives when we are in the midst of chaos.
During the course of the devotion, I used an illustration regarding healing.  This prompted a couple of women to seek healing prayer after the devotion.  In the end, I prayed with four women for healing of various ongoing health issues and one with a recent, scary diagnosis.
I'm trusting God to do more than I have asked or imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment